Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day fun

Valentine's Day is upon us and I'm already looking for ways to incorporate the holiday of love into our school day.  I've found these great links to help out with that.




Currclick.com

Free Notebooking Pages
Free Unit Study
Free Printable Valentine's cards
Free Daily Assignment Cards for February
1 Corinthians Chapter 13 Copywork $1.99
Another 1 Corinthians Chapter 13 Copywork also $1.99 --my favorite of the two.
Valentine's Day Party Kit.  Cute kit. Printable cards, party ideas and more.  Only 50 cents
Free Valentines Day Mathbooking Journal
Valentine's Day copywork projects  Very cute.  $2.00

Other

Free Couples Notebooking Pages --although I don't agree that Pocahontas and John Smith was a couple.

List of Valentine unit studies, pages and more. From Homeschoolshare.com

Valentine Crafts

More craft ideas

Reading list from prescool to young adult

Pintrest favorites by homeschool blogger: 3 Boys and a Dog

That about round it up for this post but if I see any more freebies or cheap resources , I'll post it.




No comments:

Post a Comment