Saturday, July 23, 2011

Changes for Me

I am a faithful customer and subscriber for Currclick.com.  If you aren't familiar with Currclick it is an awesome website that sells homeschool books, curriculum and other great homeschooling material in ebook form.  Anyway, upon reading one of their weekly newsletters I noticed in the side column that they were looking for two people to take the position of Product Review Staff Member.  I nearly leaped out of my chair.  Of course I'm going to apply!  After tossing emails back and forth and giving two trial product reviews, I heard back from them with the news that I got the position!!  I couldn't believe it!  You have to know that this is a curriculum junkie's dream come true.  Not only do I get paid in free curriculum but I get to help out the homeschool community by giving them my honest opinion on certain products.  My time and money are valuable so I don't buy ANYTHING (homeschool wise) without reading several reviews from other knowledgeable homeschool mamas.  
So occasionally you may see a post from a product from Currclick that I find particularly impressive.  I will not burden you with all of them since I am required to write 3-5 every month but a 5 star product deserves it's time in the spotlight.   I hope you find them helpful and possibly inspirational.  That's all for this week.  In my next post, I will introduce you to my kiddos and tell you about what we're going to be using for this coming school year.  We are so excited to be starting soon and digging into our new curriculum.  Don't forget to check out Currclick.com 
They have sales all the time and have a FREE curriculum section.  And who doesn't love free?  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment